Oligo Zn –EDTA 15 %
The role of zinc in the plant:
– Zinc is an important and necessary component for the formation of tryptophan, the amino acid, which consists of indole acetic acid.
– Zinc also enters the structure of glycol – glycine -diptidases necessary in the representation of proteins.
– It enters into the formation of growth hormones. And participates in the composition and production of pollen.
– It plays a role in the ability of the plant to retain moisture and protein composition and RNA molecules and encourages the formation of cytochrome.
Symptoms of zinc deficiency:
The critical concentration of zinc reaches 20 ppm and the low concentration of it shows that the plants exhibit the following deficiency symptoms:
1 – Yellowing in the area between the veins and these areas are pale green and may sometimes appear in yellow or white.
2 – There may be clusters and rosy small leaves that can be cut at the end of the new branches forming a rose-like shape -Rosetting
3 –It followed by the death of the vegetative growth and leaves fall before completion
- Some buds are small but remain closed, the buds turning white. The crop falls sharply.
: Zinc 15% chelated on EDTA (Ethylene-diamine-tetra acetic acid)
Methods and rates of use
Spray on leaves (50 - 100 g / 100 liters of water) - through the irrigation network (1-2 kg / feddan)