A manufactured formula by chemical mixture method… it contains Nitrogen, Phosphor and a mix of micronutrients adding to that special stimulators for flowering process.
- A rich compound of both Nitrogen and phosphor, chelated with matters that help in the absorption of nutrients inside plant.
- It is very important in the period before and after flowering and fruit set because it contains additional components that support compound and help activate and fixate flowering and fruit set.
- It is very important in formation process of protein and ATP
- Important in formation of DNA& RNA
- Important in improving the flowering, fruit set then crop amount.
Total Nitrogen (N) 5%
Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) 26%
(Fe) water soluble 3%
Proteins+ Enzymes+ Amino acids
Adding through sprinkle irrigation method 150 – 200 g/ 100 liter of water
4 treatments before flowering till fruit collection
- Shake well before use
- Not to mix with high acid compounds